Friday, July 25, 2008

This is where I'd like to stand

Dearest whoever,
I believe life has taken a small twist, or a change, whatever you may call it. A simple phone call made the trick. But it's not a big change. It's rather a beginning of a change. I hope that it keeps on like this, so there is the big change I'm looking for. But I will probably fuck it up. I just hope something happens. Oh well, there is actually a lot of things happening right now, I shouldn't complain. I'll be busy every weekend from now on until the end of august, which might be in the way of my change.
Another thing I've realized is that there are so many people in this world, and (almost) everyone of them are worth to get to know and spend time with. But the problem is time, it's always time. Because in your life you only get to know a certain amount of people, but then there's the question, can you ever really get to know someone? I don't think so. I find new sides of my friends, family and even myself almost everyday. It's both interesting and scary.
Claire

No comments: